Information Collection Information You Provide You may be required to submit personal information to the in order for you to use certain features. You will be informed of what information is required and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether online or offline, including, for example, your purchase history.
Automatic Information Collection and Use
-When you browse the Website, the website may apply various techniques to collect certain information that is not provided by you voluntarily. We and our third-party service providers will automatically collect and use information in the following ways.
-Through your browser: Most browsers collect certain information, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identification, if you visit the Website through a mobile device.
You can refuse to receive these cookies by following the instructions of your browser; however, if you choose not to accept them, you may experience inconvenience during using the Website. You may also not receive advertisements or other products that you are interested in and in need of. For more information on cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Using Flash cookies: By using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stored Objects, "Flash LSOs"), we are able to provide information that better meets your needs, facilitate you to further access and use the Website, and collect and save more information about your use of the Website. If you do not want to save Flash LSOs on your computer, you can adjust the settings of the Flash player to block Flash LSO storage with the tools in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also manage Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the operating instructions, such as how to remove an existing Flash LSOs (called "information" on the Macromedia websites) and how to prevent Flash LSO storage on your computer without asking for your permission, and, for Flash Player 8 and higher versions, how to block the Flash LSOs from people other than the operators of this web page while your browsing. Please note that restricting the Flash Player to accept Flash LSOs may impede the functionality of some Flash applications, which may include the Flash applications used by the Website or online content.
-Use pixel tags, web beacons or clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These technologies may be used in some web pages and HTML-formatted email messages to track the actions of Website users and email recipients, measure the effect of the marketing campaigns, and carry out comprehensive statistics on the usage and response speed of the Website.
- Online behavioral advertising: Through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or clear GIFs, or other similar technologies, we allow the third-party suppliers to play advertisements of our goods and services when you visit this Website or other websites or use other online services. These suppliers may place the pixel tags, web beacons, or other similar technologies into the Website, other websites or online services, and may place or recognize the third-party cookies when you visit this Website or other websites or use other online services. They may play the product and service advertisements that you may be interested in, based on the information left when you visit this Website or other websites or use other online services.
- IP Address: Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), which is identified and logged automatically in our server log files, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited, whenever you visit the Website. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice online and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating the Website usage, diagnosing the server problems and administering the Website.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as the unique device identification.
How We Use and Disclose Information We use and disclose the information you provide to us in the way described at the information collection point.
- Respond to your enquiries and meet your requirements, such as sending you documents you request or email alerts;- Send you important information, including our relationship with you and information about the Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other regulatory information; and - conduct various activities for business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, development of new products, improvement of the Website, improvement of products and services, confirmation of Website usage trends, realization of personalized Website experience with tailored products and services, and evaluation of the effect of our promotional campaigns. We also disclose information collected through the Website to the following parties:
We also use and disclose passively collected information as described under “Passive Information Collection and Use” above for other purposes, unless otherwise required by current law (for example, when we are required to treat such information as personal information) In case). In addition, we may use and disclose information without a personal identification mark for any purpose. If we combine information without a PIN with a PIN (such as merging your name with your geographic location), we treat the combined information as personal information.
We may also use and disclose information collected automatically as described in “Automatic Information Collection and Use” above for other purposes, unless otherwise specified in current laws (such as requiring us to take such information as personal information). In addition, we may use and disclose information without personal identifier for any purpose. If we combine the information without personal identifier and the information with personal identifier (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as the personal information.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect personal information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Cross-border Transfer Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Website or by providing consent to us (where required by law), you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Sensitive Information Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, criminal record, or trade union membership, etc.) on or through the Website or otherwise to us. If we request or invite you to provide sensitive information, we need to obtain your explicit consent in advance.